Megara Entertainment : Official Discussion Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to store shards in Fabled Lands 2?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris S

How to store shards in Fabled Lands 2? Empty
PostSubject: How to store shards in Fabled Lands 2?   How to store shards in Fabled Lands 2? EmptyFri 17 May - 17:50

Hello, I am using iPad, and when I tried to store shards in town house:

- I cannot swipe the slider in anyway. Hence I cannot store any shards

Any help would be appreciated.

Back to top Go down
Sir Knight

Sir Knight

How to store shards in Fabled Lands 2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to store shards in Fabled Lands 2?   How to store shards in Fabled Lands 2? EmptyWed 22 May - 18:02

Sorry to be so slow to respond to a bug. I'm checking this out now . . .

Ugh, that's not even how the slider is supposed to display! It must have changed due to iOS upgrades. Unfortunately, a lot of programming for iOS games is dependent on Apple's own rules, and if we want "a slider" then it has to follow the standard template for "a slider." When they change the rules, they can break everything dependent on that code unless a programmer goes in and checks compatibility.

Something's broken, and, unfortunately, we don't have anybody updating the game code right now. I'm very sorry to bring bad news, but I fear Shard storage just won't work anymore. You'd be better off converting Shards into items and storing those.
Back to top Go down

How to store shards in Fabled Lands 2?
Page 1 of 1