Megara Entertainment : Official Discussion Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ideas for second app?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elterin

Ideas for second app? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for second app?   Ideas for second app? EmptyTue 8 Mar - 17:11

In-app purchasing would be a nice way to avoid piracy of all apps. This game shows a lot of dedication and deserve to be bought and supported.
I really want to thank Megara Entertainment for this game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for second app?   Ideas for second app? EmptyMon 25 Apr - 12:52

I'd never heard of Fabled Lands until recently, after downloading the app and having spent several hours enjoying roaming through the fantastic illustrations I'm eager for the next installment.

As long as more of the same high quality visuals, sound and gameplay are provided I'd happily purchase any available sequel. As for improvements:

- An enhanced inventory screen to help determine which items are equiped and providing a benefit to your abilities would help.

- I also noticed it would be pretty easy to delete a save game with an errant finger poke, it'd be a shame to lose hours worth of effort so easily.

- Perhaps most importantly, I expect the same level of cleavage from all female characters to be maintained (or even increase) in future episodes.

Thanks for producing such a fantastic game through your hard work. I'm eagerly anticipating the next stage of the series!
Back to top Go down
Sir Knight

Sir Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for second app?   Ideas for second app? EmptyFri 29 Apr - 6:30

Mark wrote:
- An enhanced inventory screen to help determine which items are equiped and providing a benefit to your abilities would help.
The equipment question, at least, is easily answered. As you can see, there is no specific "equip/unequip" command in the game. Instead, for each one of your Abilities, you get the maximum bonus listed out of all your possessions. If you get several +1 Combat weapons, you only get a single +1 bonus; if you then find a +3 Combat weapon, you jump to +3.
Back to top Go down
Ninievre
Admin
Ninievre

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for second app?   Ideas for second app? EmptyFri 29 Apr - 7:50

I also suggested to buy all town houses (4 in FL1, and I think 4 in FL2) and use each storage vault for a particular type of equipment.
Back to top Go down
http://megara-entertainment.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for second app?   Ideas for second app? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas for second app?
Page 1 of 1