Megara Entertainment : Official Discussion Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FL II for Iphone ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FFreak

FL II  for Iphone ? Empty
PostSubject: FL II for Iphone ?   FL II  for Iphone ? EmptyThu 14 Jul - 21:33

Hi I love from when I was young and started with the first book Smile
But I dont own an I Pad and so will there be an Iphone edition of FB II and when will it come Smile
thx ffreak Smile
Back to top Go down
Ninievre
Admin
Ninievre

PostSubject: Re: FL II for Iphone ?   FL II  for Iphone ? EmptyFri 15 Jul - 7:13

Hello
We are submitting it to Apple this week end.
Back to top Go down
http://megara-entertainment.com
FFreak

PostSubject: Re: FL II for Iphone ?   FL II  for Iphone ? EmptyFri 15 Jul - 11:16

cool u are awsome Smile RDY to download it as it is in store
Back to top Go down
FFreak

PostSubject: Re: FL II for Iphone ?   FL II  for Iphone ? EmptyTue 19 Jul - 15:19

When will it be in store Smile ? what do u think ,. cant wait any more Sad
Back to top Go down
Ninievre
Admin
Ninievre

PostSubject: Re: FL II for Iphone ?   FL II  for Iphone ? EmptyTue 19 Jul - 16:04

I think if we are lucky by this week end or next week maximum
Back to top Go down
FFreak

PostSubject: Re: FL II for Iphone ?   FL II  for Iphone ? EmptyWed 20 Jul - 12:08

cool Smile and a last question ^^ maybe not the right forum but. u gonna make all 6 Books or are u writing 7 - 12 also new Smile ? fabled lands ( or german sagaland) was my first gamebook and I enjoeyed them and in german there were only 4 books Sad i want all 12 Smile that would be soo great . in my oppinion fabled lands is as good as lone wolf saga or fighting fantasy ....
Back to top Go down
Ninievre
Admin
Ninievre

PostSubject: Re: FL II for Iphone ?   FL II  for Iphone ? EmptyWed 20 Jul - 12:14

It all depends on the sales revenues. I will announce at the end of August if FL3 is 100% confirmed or not. I will also try to know more at this time about the rest.
Megara Entertainment wants to do books 1-12, but we cannot decide alone, because of the Fabled Lands LLC company (which is taking care of the rights) and the final decision will be theirs. More info on this in late August.
Back to top Go down
FFreak

PostSubject: Re: FL II for Iphone ?   FL II  for Iphone ? EmptyWed 27 Jul - 0:12

A little question, I have the FL I and I tryed to use ingame update , but there is non ;( and I havent found any updated version of FL I in appstore.
Back to top Go down
Ninievre
Admin
Ninievre

PostSubject: Re: FL II for Iphone ?   FL II  for Iphone ? EmptyWed 27 Jul - 4:44

You have to wait a bit more, our lead coder forgot to include the in-app mechanism in this update
In about 10 days it should be ok...
Sorry...
Back to top Go down
FFreak

PostSubject: Re: FL II for Iphone ?   FL II  for Iphone ? EmptyWed 27 Jul - 7:55

ok its np Smile sometimes u have to w8 for thebest things ^^
Back to top Go down
FFreak

PostSubject: Re: FL II for Iphone ?   FL II  for Iphone ? EmptySun 7 Aug - 13:47

Still no update for my FLI Sad ? will it soon come ?
Back to top Go down
Ninievre
Admin
Ninievre

PostSubject: Re: FL II for Iphone ?   FL II  for Iphone ? EmptySun 7 Aug - 14:45

Yes you can update now!
Back to top Go down
JoelFlint

PostSubject: Re: FL II for Iphone ?   FL II  for Iphone ? EmptyTue 17 Jan - 0:41

Hi guys, i love this app. I was a huge fan of the books so was elated to find the online version.

Can you please advise me how to update the App?

I am currently stuck with version 1.1 and a lot of bugs associated with it mentioned in these forums.

I am from Australia and purchased the app on the 17th of January 2012. I have been unable to update the app through I-Tunes or the app itself.

When i go to update apps through I-Tunes in the normal manner i get "There are no updates for any of the apps in your i-Tunes library" and am stuck with version 1.1.

I cannot find any way of updating through the app itself.

Note: I am referring to the "Fabled Lands II Gold Edition".

Thanks very much in advance.
Back to top Go down
Ninievre
Admin
Ninievre

PostSubject: Re: FL II for Iphone ?   FL II  for Iphone ? EmptyThu 19 Jan - 14:09

Hello
1.2 will be released in only about 1 month from now on
Exactly when we will release the Keep of the Lich Lord app
Which comes in place of FL3 for the moment.
The app does not have bugs for iOS4, it's the fault of Apple, iOS5 created new bugs ; we were for nothing about it.
We'll update in 3 or 4 weeks, once the Keep app is done.
Back to top Go down
JoelFlint

PostSubject: Re: FL II for Iphone ?   FL II  for Iphone ? EmptyFri 20 Jan - 2:10

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Seems like the bugs which i am experiencing are similar to old ones (e.g. app crashes whenever using a potion) but i get what you are saying about IOS5.

I have tried some of the other recommended adventure book apps and they just don't stack up.

Look forward to the update as well as the new App.
Back to top Go down
Sir Knight

Sir Knight

PostSubject: Re: FL II for Iphone ?   FL II  for Iphone ? EmptyMon 23 Jan - 18:40

JoelFlint wrote:
Seems like the bugs which i am experiencing are similar to old ones (e.g. app crashes whenever using a potion) but i get what you are saying about IOS5.

I have tried some of the other recommended adventure book apps and they just don't stack up.
Glad you like it! And yes, the new operating system version has caused problems all around. It looks like one of the other games I play is completely unavailable now, as the creators haven't put in any updates. Fabled Lands should be a better tale.
Back to top Go down
Ninievre
Admin
Ninievre

PostSubject: Re: FL II for Iphone ?   FL II  for Iphone ? EmptyTue 6 Mar - 17:19

In fact, now the FL apps are only iOS 5 compatible and are running without a crash on this OS. Please do not try to run the game if you haven't iOS 5. We'll indicate this in the next update.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FL II for Iphone ?   FL II  for Iphone ? Empty

Back to top Go down

FL II for Iphone ?
Page 1 of 1